Side Bet City is one of the unique and new games on Baazi247 which has different betting options made by a special combination of poker card hands in a special order using a standard deck of cards. There are no jokers or community cards similar to a poker game. The cards are dealt in a similar fashion to usual card games and are laid out accordingly to 3 Card Hand, 5 Card Hand, and 7 Card Hand.
Let’s get right on to the Rules and Regulations of Side Bet City.
The winning card hands-on Side Bet City is similar to Poker hands. Since in the game, 7 cards are dealt from a standard single deck, the hands are arranged similar to that of a poker game but in an arrangement of 3 Card, 5 Card, and 7 Card.
• Royal Flush – A sequence of cards from the same suit – Ace, King, Queen, Jack, and Ten.
• Straight Flush – Five cards from the same suit in successive succession.
• Four of a Kind – A card with the same number from each suit.
• Full House – A hand with three of a kind and a pair.
• Flush – All of the cards in the deck are of the same suit.
• Straight – Five consecutive cards
• Three of a Kind – Three cards of the same value
• Two Pairs – two sets of pairs available exclusively on 5-card hands.
• Pair JJ / AA – A pair of Jacks or better, available exclusively on 5-card hands.
• Pair – A pair is two cards with the same value.
The results of Side Bet City are obtained after 7 cards are dealt one by one on betting options available that are 3 Hand, 5 Hand, 7 Hand, and All Lose.
There are different payouts on Side Bet City. To be specific there are 4 main payouts available. The payouts are listed below:
|Three of a Kind||35|
No payouts are available for Four of a Kind, Full House, or Two Pairs because these hands cannot be produced with only three cards as they need 4-5 cards.
|Four of a kind||100|
|Three of a kind||7|
|Pair (jacks or better)||1|
Any Pair has no payouts since pairings lower than JJ are not paid out.
|Four of a kind||50|
|Three of a kind||3|
Any Pair and Two Pairs are not paid out in a 7-Card Hand.
Lastly, if no card hands match then all lose payouts to 0.7.
For more information check out Side Bet City basics and how to win side bet city on our blog.