Side Bet City is one of the unique and new games on Baazi247 which has different betting options made by a special combination of poker card hands in a special order using a standard deck of cards. There are no jokers or community cards similar to a poker game. The cards are dealt in a similar fashion to usual card games and are laid out accordingly to 3 Card Hand, 5 Card Hand, and 7 Card Hand.
Let’s get right on to the Rules and Regulations of Side Bet City.
Rules and Regulation
- A single 52-card deck is used to play the game.
- All hands are graded in accordance with standard poker rules, which I presume the reader is acquainted with.
- There are four options for betting, which are as follows:
i. 3 Card Hand
ii. 5 Card Hand
iii. 7 Card Hand
iv. No Card (All Lose).
- The poker value of the first three cards dealt, as well as the paytable below, will influence the outcome of bets on the 3 Card Hand.
- The poker value of the first five cards dealt, as well as the paytable below, will influence the outcome of bets on the 5 Card Hand.
- The poker value of all seven cards dealt, as well as the paytable below, will decide the outcome of bets on the 7 Card Hand.
- If all three hands lose, the “No Win” bet wins and pays 0.7 to one.
Winning Card Hands
The winning card hands-on Side Bet City is similar to Poker hands. Since in the game, 7 cards are dealt from a standard single deck, the hands are arranged similar to that of a poker game but in an arrangement of 3 Card, 5 Card, and 7 Card.
• Royal Flush – A sequence of cards from the same suit – Ace, King, Queen, Jack, and Ten.
• Straight Flush – Five cards from the same suit in successive succession.
• Four of a Kind – A card with the same number from each suit.
• Full House – A hand with three of a kind and a pair.
• Flush – All of the cards in the deck are of the same suit.
• Straight – Five consecutive cards
• Three of a Kind – Three cards of the same value
• Two Pairs – two sets of pairs available exclusively on 5-card hands.
• Pair JJ / AA – A pair of Jacks or better, available exclusively on 5-card hands.
• Pair – A pair is two cards with the same value.
The results of Side Bet City are obtained after 7 cards are dealt one by one on betting options available that are 3 Hand, 5 Hand, 7 Hand, and All Lose.
- 3 Hand Card: Where the first three cards in the deck decide your outcome.
- 5 Hand Card: Where the first five cards dealt affect your outcome.
- 7 Hand Card: Where the best five-card hand from all seven cards dealt is selected.
- All Lose: When you bet that there will be no winning hand.
There are different payouts on Side Bet City. To be specific there are 4 main payouts available. The payouts are listed below:
For 3 Card Hand
|Three of a Kind||35|
No payouts are available for Four of a Kind, Full House, or Two Pairs because these hands cannot be produced with only three cards as they need 4-5 cards.
|Four of a kind||100|
|Three of a kind||7|
|Pair (jacks or better)||1|
Any Pair has no payouts since pairings lower than JJ are not paid out.
|Four of a kind||50|
|Three of a kind||3|
Any Pair and Two Pairs are not paid out in a 7-Card Hand.
For All Lose
Lastly, if no card hands match then all lose payouts to 0.7.
For more information check out Side Bet City basics and how to win side bet city on our blog.